This product contains a lovely mix of colourful large Gladioli species. Their sword-like foliage and tall impressive flower spikes, when bunched together make a wonderful addition to your mixed flower garden bed.
You can grow dozens of them in a bed reserved for cutting, so just imagine the luxury of having plenty of Gladioli to display around the house in vases!
To get the best bloom from this product, plant in February to June for them to be at their best between July and October. Plant 20cm deep and 10cm apart will grow 90cm high
- Contains 75 Size- 8/10 cm Dutch Grown mixed colour Gladioli Bulbs which are ready to plant and easy to grow.
- Height of these plants produce fantastic displays when planted together in a sunny area of your garden, such as a border or a flower bed with other colourful plants, to contrast with their height and looks.
- Mixed colour summer bulbs for planting now, in a variety of colours to make your garden look absolutely fantastic.
- Produce amazing early year garden displays by planting these bulbs in early spring. They will flower and add colour in May and June.
- Add wonderful colour in your garden later in the year you can plant in July for the very best from Autumn displays.
- Location Gladioli will give you fantastic showings when planted in groups in garden borders or in planters - place 10 or 20 Together for maximum impact.
Plant Feb/June 20 cm Deep 10 cm apart Growing 90 cm High And Bloom July/October
As a company we are very conscious of the impact packaging and transport have on the environment and how it can contribute to overall pollution. So, when we got the opportunity to start up Pronto Seed, we wanted to make products that are sustainable, purposeful and close to nature.
GROW YOUR OWN
At Pronto Seed we believe growing your own produce, plants and flowers is one of the most rewarding and satisfying activities you can do. We hope to offer people a starting point with our products that will encourage future generations to grow their own.
EASY TO USE
Beginner & Child Friendly
We try to set out all our grow kits so they are perfect for expert, beginners and children alike. We want to encourage families to have fun growing their own plants together.