A lovely mix of this colourful large Dahlia species. These tubers come in a wonderful mix of colours. Grow dozens of them in a bed reserved for cutting. Imagine the luxury of having lots of Dahlia flowers to display around the house in vases! Plant Feb/June, bloom June/Autumn. Plant the tubers 10cm deep in the soil and 40cm apart. They eventually grow to around 60cm in height.
- Contains 12 mixed colour Dahlia Collarette tubers which are ready to plant and easy to grow.
- Display Dahlia Collarette plants are great in groups in the middle of garden borders for maximum Impact.
- Giant size 2 Dahlia Collarette tubers which are Dutch grown so you can be assured of their quality.
- Produce amazing early year garden displays by planting these tubers in early spring. They will flower and add colour in May and June.
- Perennial bushy summer flowering plant produces wonderful summer colour in your garden
- Dahlia Collarette plants will give you fantastic showings when planted in groups in garden borders or in planters - place 10 or 20 Together for maximum impact.
Plant Feb/June 10 cm Deep 40 cm apart growing 60 cm high and bloom July/October
As a company we are very conscious of the impact packaging and transport have on the environment and how it can contribute to overall pollution. So, when we got the opportunity to start up Pronto Seed, we wanted to make products that are sustainable, purposeful and close to nature.
GROW YOUR OWN
At Pronto Seed we believe growing your own produce, plants and flowers is one of the most rewarding and satisfying activities you can do. We hope to offer people a starting point with our products that will encourage future generations to grow their own.
EASY TO USE
Beginner & Child Friendly
We try to set out all our grow kits so they are perfect for expert, beginners and children alike. We want to encourage families to have fun growing their own plants together.